GeoConvert is a tool that makes it easy to match UK postcodes, census geographies and convert data between them.
- Matching UK postcodes to official deprivation measures, area classifications and urban/rural measures, as well as obtain information about the postcodes themselves, such as their locations and populations
- Matching areas (including postcodes) between a range of the geographies used in the 2011, 2001 and 1991 UK censuses based on shared populations
- Converting data between census areas (including postcodes) based on shared population proportions
- For census data from the 2011 Census and the 2001 Census, see InFuse
- For census aggregate data from 1971 to 2001, see Casweb